About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Magnetic appeal

As you know by now, I've opened a new store called Scritpure Classics. Don't worry, today's post is not entirely about that. I just want to share some of the fridge magnets I created from both stores.

You can see the entire line of Florals by Fred Magnets here: Magnets
You can see the entire line of Scripture Classics Magnets here: Bible Magnets

They are in no particular order other than first are the Bible magnets then the nature magnets.

Romans 15:13 magnet
Romans 15:13 magnet by ScriptureClassics
View additional magnets from zazzle.com.
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Hallowed Be Thy Name by ScriptureClassics
Create a one-of-a-kind custom magnet at Zazzle.
Rose Bouquet Magnet
Rose Bouquet Magnet by FloralbyFred
Create unique custom magnets at zazzle.com.
Flaming Rose on Parchment Magnets
Flaming Rose on Parchment Magnets by FloralbyFred
Create a one-of-a-kind custom magnet at Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment