About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Floral iPhones

It's no secret that floral themed products are popular. Just look around and you'll see it everywhere. And why not? They're natural, beautiful and some of them even smell nice. My store specializes in floral and nature imagery. If you're looking for an iPhone cover that has a floral theme, please consider these. They're all my original photos and each is unique in it's own right. Thank you for looking and please, come back often.

See all the phone cases in my store here: Phone cases.

Red Rose Close-up iPhone 5 Cover
Red Rose Close-up iPhone 5 Cover by FloralbyFred
Shop for Cover Casemate Cases online at Zazzle.com
White Rose iPhone 5 Cover
White Rose iPhone 5 Cover by FloralbyFred
Look at other Cover Casemate Cases at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment