About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Announcement!

I have opened a new store called Scripture Classics, for the express purpose of providing gifts themed with Scriptures from the Holy Bible. You will find products with beautiful imagery and Biblical words of encouragement. There's not many products yet but, I'm working on it daily to get more items up for sale. Please have a look and tell me what you think! Today I'm displaying the mugs. Always a popular choice, one of these will encourage you every time you use it. Enjoy and thanks!

Romans 15:13
Romans 15:13 by ScriptureClassics
Look at Holy Mugs online at Zazzle.com
Revelation 21:4
Revelation 21:4 by ScriptureClassics
Look at other Holy Mugs at zazzle.com
Matthew 24:35
Matthew 24:35 by ScriptureClassics
Browse additional gift mugs at Zazzle
Matthew 24:35
Matthew 24:35 by ScriptureClassics
Create unique photo mugs online at zazzle.com
Isaiah 41:10
Isaiah 41:10 by ScriptureClassics
Look for more mugs at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment