About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Mountain Cabin

I just love finding old cabins like this. This one is located an the Coon Creek Jump-off area of the local mountains. It's operated as a reservations only campsite now complete with a pit toilet. It's an interesting place and I got some nice photos there. There will be several installments from this area. Enjoy and please, have a look at my store and consider following me on twitter or on facebook. Happy Friday everybody!


Mountain Cabin Iphone 4 Cases
Mountain Cabin Iphone 4 Cases by FloralbyFred
Shop for an iPhone 5 case online at zazzle.com
Mountain Cabin Magnets
Mountain Cabin Magnets by FloralbyFred
View more flexible magnet designs from Zazzle.
Mountain Cabin Mugs
Mountain Cabin Mugs by FloralbyFred
Look for more mugs at Zazzle
Mountain Cabin Mug
Mountain Cabin Mug by FloralbyFred
Print your picture on a mug at zazzle.com.
Mountain Cabin Greeting Card
Mountain Cabin Greeting Card by FloralbyFred
Shop for more greeting cards online at Zazzle.
Mountain Cabin Cards
Mountain Cabin Cards by FloralbyFred
Look at more cards from Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment