About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Christmas in September

Not only are the mugs I'm showing off today designed especially for Christmas, they're on sale too. Until Sunday Zazzle Black users get a 50% discount on water bottles and mugs. It's a great time to get that mug or water bottle you've been wanting if you're a Zazzle Black user. At any rate, enjoy the images, I think they are quite good.

Click here to see all of my Christmas mugs 
Click here to see all of my mugs
Click here to see my water bottles


Snowmen Merry Christmas Mug
Snowmen Merry Christmas Mug by FloralbyFred
Put your photos on mug designs at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment