About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Favorite Scriptures

If you're a student of the Bible, you probably have a few favored verses. Some of mine are included below. These posters are printed on super high quality paper and are customizable. Please see my store for many more Scripture posters.

Scripture Posters

Psalm 100:5
Psalm 100:5 by FloralbyFred
Make your own large poster at Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment