About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Christmas Keeps On

I went on a very nice road trip the last several days to Arizona. I have a daughter in Phoenix who lives there with her hubby and one of my grand children. We visited for a few days then we all went to Flagstaff to meet the rest of our growing family for a very short stay in a cabin there. It was a fun time, we visited the Lowell Observatory, which was very cool, and Montezuma's Castle National Monument. Both places were great and a photographer's dream. The Castle is a cliff dweller's ruin from around 800 years ago and I will be putting up some pictures from there soon.

At any rate, we're home now and back to work. Today's entry is still about Christmas with some really nice gift boxes. These are made of wood with a tile embedded in the lid. As you can see, the images are printed on the tiles. You can customize the box color and add some text by clicking the "customize it!" button. Have a look at the store if you would, it helps my ranking. Thanks for visiting and enjoy the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment