About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Puzzling Sunset

I hope everyone had a super holiday weekend, aptly named Labor Day. We sure did here. Was a little on the hot side yesterday but tolerable most of the day. Now we get to labor again... I decided to fill out my offering of puzzles today. So here's today's work- Puzzled Sunsets. Each photo is different is some way but really pretty nonetheless. Enjoy and have a great week!


San Simeon Sunset 2 Puzzle
San Simeon Sunset 2 Puzzle by FloralbyFred
Browse Zazzle for a different jigsaw puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment