About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Something Simple

Sometimes something really simple is pleasing to the eyes. A cloud in a blue sky or a blade of grass in a sunset. In today's image, a leafy plant in the sun is against a deep shadow. If you want to know what it is, I'm sorry, I don't know. I just think it's pleasing to my eyes. Enjoy!


Green Plant Tshirts
Green Plant Tshirts by FloralbyFred
Design your own personal shirts online at Zazzle.
Green Plant Shirts
Green Plant Shirts by FloralbyFred
Make your own personalized t-shirt from zazzle.com.
Green Plant Cards
Green Plant Cards by FloralbyFred
Shop for a different greeting card template online at zazzle
Green Plant Aprons
Green Plant Aprons by FloralbyFred
Design your own personalized aprons from zazzle.com.

2 comments:

  1. You are right there is a beauty in simplicity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true... Thanks for the comment Aysha!

      Delete