About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Mine!

I don't know why but, today's image reminds me of the seagulls in Finding Nemo... I was on a photo walk in a local park with my Dad. We saw and I photographed many birds that day. This is one of the more interesting photos. The seagull is sitting on a wooden railing giving me the evil eye. As with almost everything in my store, these products are customizable. That means in most cases you can change the color, size etc... You can also put your own text on the products as well. Enjoy and HAPPY FRIDAY!


Seagull on a Rail Trucker Hat
Seagull on a Rail Trucker Hat by FloralbyFred
Create your own printed hats at zazzle.com
Seagull on a Rail Ipad Decal
Seagull on a Rail Ipad Decal by FloralbyFred
Browse other gift ideas designs on Zazzle.
Seagull on a Rail Tees
Seagull on a Rail Tees by FloralbyFred
You can sell tshirts on Zazzle for free
Seagull on a Rail Card
Seagull on a Rail Card by FloralbyFred
Shop for more greeting cards online at Zazzle.
Seagull on a Rail Mouse Pad
Seagull on a Rail Mouse Pad by FloralbyFred
Browse for more mousepads from zazzle.com.
Seagull on a Rail Apron
Seagull on a Rail Apron by FloralbyFred
Create unique custom cooking aprons online at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment