verb: trust, expect, anticipate
noun: expectation, expectancy, expectance, trust, promise, prospect
- A feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen
- he looked through her belongings in the hope of coming across some information
- I had high hopes of making the Olympic team
- A person or thing that may help or save someone
- their only hope is surgery
- Grounds for believing that something good may happen
- he does see some hope for the future
- A feeling of trust
Today's design has a cross graphic with Romans 15:13 somewhere on it. The lighter color t-shirts has it on the back while the greeting cards have it on the inside. The rest are pretty visible here on the blog. As always, I hope you enjoy the image and are blessed or encouraged by the Scripture Verse.
Romans 15:13 case for the iphone 3 by FloralbyFred
Customize iPhone 4 case designs online at Zazzle.
Romans 15:13 greeting card by FloralbyFred
Create unique personalized photo note cards from zazzle.com.