About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kindle Cases

Zazzle has introduced some really nice cases for your Kindle. Read what they say about it:

Caseable Kindle Folio

Create a cover story for your Kindle with the Kindle case from Caseable. Customize the fabric wrapped exterior with your favorite photos, designs or just a name then choose from five different suede leather color interiors to complement your design. Featuring the highest quality printing and hand sewn American craftsmanship, this folio style case is ready to be judged by its cover.

  • Designed for Amazon Kindle Keyboard 3rd generation.
  • Water-resistant fabric wrapped hardcover exterior with elastic strap closure.
  • Suede interior with document pocket and elastic device corners straps.
  • Handmade with recycled materials in Brooklyn, New York.
  • Size 7.8" x 5.25".

They sound very similar to the one I have for my Kindle, minus a reading light. Have a look at the designs I have here and I will make more of them from time to time. As always, thank you so very much for taking the time to look at my designs. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment