About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Veteran's Day and a Surprise!

First thing I want to to offer my thanks to our veterans for your service and sacrifice. This video is dedicated to you and your service, please enjoy!



One of the surprising things I have noted with my zazzle shop "Florals by Fred" is, the popularity of my amateur radio related gifts. In particular the the tie shown below. I also have mousepads, shirts, hats, business cards and many other products that appeal to the Ham Radio enthusiast. Personally, I enjoy playing on the air waves. In so doing I've been to every continent on the planet with the exception of Antarctica. Well at least my radio emissions have. Today for instance, I plan to get on the air and wish any vets I run across a happy Veteran's Day. I personally like this. First though, enjoy the video I have included of a local repeater system then, please look at the ties I have listed.



No comments:

Post a Comment