About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Friday, November 8, 2013

New Stuff in Scripture Classics


I have been silently laboring away on both of my stores. I took a break from the Christmas designs in Florals By Fred to work on Scripture Classics. Below are today's offerings. Two posters and a representative look at some other products with the same Bible quotations and the same images. Please watch the video, a Christmas music video, and enjoy the products. Thanks for looking!



Isaiah 43:2- 3 baby creeper
Isaiah 43:2- 3 baby creeper by ScriptureClassics
Browse Holy T-Shirts online at Zazzle.com
Isaiah 43:2- 3 t-shirts
Isaiah 43:2- 3 t-shirts by ScriptureClassics
Check out other Holy T-Shirts at zazzle.com
Philippians 1:6 poster
Philippians 1:6 poster by ScriptureClassics
Look at other Holy Posters at zazzle.com
Philippians 1:6 t shirt
Philippians 1:6 t shirt by ScriptureClassics
Look at more Holy T-Shirts at zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment