About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

A sweet fireplace image with Scripture

I haven't designed much this week but, here are some recent things I designed that will make excellent Christmas gifts. I have included some products from Scripture Classics today. It's a set of products with Lamentations 3:40 kind of arched a little in the upper left corner on a really nice background of a fireplace complete with a roaring fire. Next week I'll be blogging almost every day to get some exposure on all of the different ornaments and other Christmas goodies I have.  Enjoy the video!







Lamentations 3:40 tshirt
Lamentations 3:40 tshirt by ScriptureClassics
See other Holy T-Shirts at zazzle
Lamentations 3:40 pillow
Lamentations 3:40 pillow by ScriptureClassics
Browse Zazzle for a different throw pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment