About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Merry Postage Stamp!

I know, lame joke. The season is quickly coming upon us for sending out our yearly Christmas greeting cards. I know it seems like it's becoming a vanished practice but, for those that still enjoy sending and receiving Christmas Cards, you will need stamps. I hope you'll like these and will purchase them from me. If not, enjoy the video and the pictures. Thanks for looking!



Frosty Purple Holly Postage
Frosty Purple Holly Postage by FloralbyFred
Check out other Christmas Stamps at zazzle.com
Frosty Green Holly Postage
Frosty Green Holly Postage by FloralbyFred
See other Christmas Stamps at zazzle
Holly Berries Stamps
Holly Berries Stamps by FloralbyFred
Find other Christmas Stamps at zazzle.com
Cute Snowman Face Postage
Cute Snowman Face Postage by FloralbyFred
Find more Christmas Stamps at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment