About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Mine!

I don't know why but, the seagulls from "Finding Nemo" keep popping into my head when I see seagulls. Maybe it's the way they fight over food. At any rate, today's image is another seagull. It's not squawking or eating, just sitting there. Seagulls need love to ya know! Enjoy! (=


Seagulls Need Love Too Shirts
Seagulls Need Love Too Shirts by FloralbyFred
Make a unique photo t shirt from zazzle.com.
Seagulls Need Love Too Mug
Seagulls Need Love Too Mug by FloralbyFred
Create your own personal mug online at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment