About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I See Green

I'm late for St. Patrick's Day and I don't personally know Kermit. I've been on an editing binge the last couple of days producing some real nice edits. Today's image is green... Lucky guess LOL. I use filter forge to do these edits, A wonderful add-on to Photoshop. Hope you enjoy.



Green Amaryllis zazzle_mousepad
Green Amaryllis by FloralbyFred
Check out other mouse pads for computers online at Zazzle.
Green Amaryllis zazzle_magnet
Green Amaryllis by FloralbyFred
Find other kitchen fridge magnets online at Zazzle.
Green Amaryllis zazzle_petshirt
Green Amaryllis by FloralbyFred
Make unique custom dog tees at Zazzle
Green Amaryllis zazzle_magnet
Green Amaryllis by FloralbyFred
Make your own personal fridge magnets at zazzle.com
Green Amaryllis zazzle_speckcase
Green Amaryllis by FloralbyFred
Make a unique custom iPhone4 case at Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment