About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Another One?

Yes, another rose image. Today's image is on all the normal products and will be on several others that I carry. This red rose was shot in my home studio. That is, in my family room on a folding table lol. Notice the textures, the water drops and the lighting. I like it and, I hope you do too.



Roses Are Red Tote Bag
Roses Are Red Tote Bag by FloralbyFred
Create a one-of-a-kind customised bags online at Zazzle.
Roses Are Red Aprons
Roses Are Red Aprons by FloralbyFred
Create your own custom aprons at Zazzle
Roses Are Red Postcard
Roses Are Red Postcard by FloralbyFred
Browse for more postcards from zazzle.com.
Roses Are Red Key Chains
Roses Are Red Key Chains by FloralbyFred
Create your own photo keychains from Zazzle.
Roses Are Red Shirt
Roses Are Red Shirt by FloralbyFred
Design your own tshirts online at zazzle.com
Roses Are Red Dog Tshirt
Roses Are Red Dog Tshirt by FloralbyFred
Make your own custom dog tshirt online at Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment