About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A friendly Seagull

Ahhh, the much maligned seagull. Remember the movie Finding Nemo? Mine! Mine .. Mine. Today's photo was shot when I was on an Alaska cruise celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Some passengers put food out for the birds and of course, the seagulls know this is a regular practice. Note: I do not condone this activity. However, I did benefit with a few good seagull pictures that day. I hope you enjoy!


Friendly Seagull? Cards
Friendly Seagull? Cards by FloralbyFred
Shop for a card with zazzle.com
Friendly Seagull? T-shirts
Friendly Seagull? T-shirts by FloralbyFred
Put your favorite photo on tshirt designs online at Zazzle.
Friendly Seagull? Stickers
Friendly Seagull? Stickers by FloralbyFred
View additional stickers and decals from zazzle.com.
Friendly Seagull? Keychain
Friendly Seagull? Keychain by FloralbyFred
Create a unique picture keychain from zazzle.com.
Friendly Seagull? Ipad Case
Friendly Seagull? Ipad Case by FloralbyFred
Design your own custom iPhone 4 covers online at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment