About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Your Word Oh Lord...

Psalm 119 has so many treasures contained in the text. This verse, 105, says so much.  "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." NIV. I made this verse and the photo the theme for today. Be sure to read all the way to the bottom!




Psalm 119:105 Magnet magnet
Psalm 119:105 Magnet by FloralbyFred
Start selling my art online with zazzle.



Get a discount on anything in the store, click here DISCOUNT!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment