About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Something Cool!

I am stoked today. My shop featured on a couple of blogs this weekend. Pretty cool huh?! Here are the links:

Zazzle Shop Keeper of the Week
All that Zazzles


Some designs I worked on today as I try to live up to the theme of the shop.


Small Flowers Pillow throwpillow
Small Flowers Pillow by FloralbyFred
Browse Zazzle for a different pillow.

Flowery Grunge Folio rickshawfolio
Flowery Grunge Folio by FloralbyFred
Browse other planner designs on Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment