About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stamp Party!!!!

Yesterday I had a stamp party. No, not a party to buy rubber stamps for your scrapbooking. I made a bunch of stamps out of my recent image uploads. At any rate, these are legal to use only for US postage, come in three sizes thirteen different denominations and, they're fun!


A Red Rose For You Stamp 3 stamp
A Red Rose For You Stamp 3 by FloralbyFred
Make your own US photo stamps online at zazzle.com
Water Drop Stamp 3 stamp
Water Drop Stamp 3 by FloralbyFred
Create one-of-a-kind picture postage stamps at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment