About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wildflowers to Tote

I just love wildflowers, don't you? They add just the right amount of color to our landscape and enjoyment to our lives. In California where I live, wildflowers add color and beauty to some of the most inhospitable places on earth, the deserts of California. These were either shot in Anza Borrego Desert Park or in the local mountains near San Bernardino. Use these tote bags for whatever you need to haul around, groceries, books, diapers, anything that will fit!






1 comment:

  1. Pretty florals on your totebags! Thanks for following my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete