About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Get Stamping!

We all use them even if it's only once in a while. They can be dull, they can be colorful whimsical or really cool. I'm talking about postage stamps. While these do my overseas customers no good unless they visit the USA, they are a necessity for most of us in the USA. I've been designing these for some time but, since the approval process takes awhile I don't usually advertise them. Here are a lot of my designs. Check them out, you may like them and you may even want to use them for your postage. Want matching cards? I can do that, just ask.



California Stamp 5 stamp
California Stamp 5 by FloralbyFred
create stamp designs on zazzle.com


Butterfly Stamp 2 stamp
Butterfly Stamp 2 by FloralbyFred
Create stamps on zazzle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment