About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Address Labels Rehashed

First up, I edited some of the address labels I made yesterday to give them a different look. The old versions are still available. Second, I have created some with a water theme and, last I made one with just a sunset. Have a look. I like them. Maybe you will too.



Wildflower Pink Return Address Label label
Wildflower Pink Return Address Label by FloralbyFred
Create your own labels on zazzle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment