About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year

We had a wonderful holiday season this year. Grand kids, kids, dogs and, the rest of the family visited. Went to Sea World in San Diego and part of the family went to Disneyland in Anaheim. A wonderful time was had by all. Today's post is not about that though. With the new year comes more work and that means more designs and hopefully some sales. My store, Scripture Classics is lacking in several areas so, I designed some stuff around 1 Thessalonians 5:16- 18 and a silky or cotton candy stream image. This is simply a long exposure which gives the moving water time to blur giving it that silky look we all love. What is presented is not all-inclusive. There are more products with this image and verse. Please check out the New Products in my store to see everything. Enjoy!

1 Thessalonians 5: 16- 18 Tshirt
1 Thessalonians 5: 16- 18 Tshirt by ScriptureClassics
Check out Holy T-Shirts online at zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment