About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Be My Valentine

Today's entry is for Valentine's Day. The history of the celebration are rather obscure but, Wikipedia does a fair job of removing some of the haze. If you're interested, please look here: Valentine Wiki

There are many many suitable gifts for Valentine's Day in my store. Today I'll concentrate on the greeting cards I have to offer. I hope you like what I have and consider a purchase for your Valentine from Florals By Fred.

See my entire line of Valentine's Day Cards here.



Very Red Rose White Outline
Very Red Rose White Outline by FloralbyFred
Find other Flower closeup Cards at zazzle.com
Very Red Rose Card
Very Red Rose Card by FloralbyFred
Look at more cards from Zazzle.
Oil Paint Rose Greeting Cards
Oil Paint Rose Greeting Cards by FloralbyFred
Shop for a card with zazzle.com
Orange Butterfly Greeting Card
Orange Butterfly Greeting Card by FloralbyFred
Browse Flower Cards online at Zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment