About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Surprise

The Christmas rush is nearly over for my zazzle store. First, I want to thank all of the folks that decided to purchase a gift from Florals by Fred and Scripture Classics. I have had the best week of sales over this last weekend since I opened my store. What is interesting is what folks bought. What didn't surprise me was I sold a lot of Amateur Radio related gifts thanks to a third party. I wish I knew who was advertising my products under Zazzle's affiliate program. I'd sure like to thank them. What really surprised me is the wall clocks I sold. They ran the gamut from sunsets to bald eagles. Again, thanks to all for the purchases, I certainly appreciate the extra money. More than that, it's gratifying that some of you like what I design and the photos I publish. Below I present some of the purchases from this weekend in no particular order. The video is a favorite Christmas Carol.





Mammoth Lakes, CA Mug
Mammoth Lakes, CA Mug by FloralbyFred
Design printed mugs online at zazzle.com
San Simeon Sunset 4 Clocks
San Simeon Sunset 4 Clocks by FloralbyFred
Find other Nature Wall Clocks at zazzle.com
Amateur Radio QTH and Callsign Mug
Amateur Radio QTH and Callsign Mug by FloralbyFred
Create one-of-a-kind personalized cups from zazzle.com.
Wildflower Recipe Binder 2
Wildflower Recipe Binder 2 by FloralbyFred
Look at more Nature Binders at zazzle
Matthew 28:19-20 Poster
Matthew 28:19-20 Poster by FloralbyFred
Browse for more wall art on Zazzle
Bald Eagle Wall Clock
Bald Eagle Wall Clock by FloralbyFred
See more Wall Clocks online at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment