About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thank You Cards Galore

It seems these days that gratitude is often lacking. Especially in the "me first" culture. Say it often and say it with meaning should be our mindset. These cards will go a long way to helping those of us that are challenged in the gratitude department. Have a look, there are some good ones in this collection.



Abstract Ornament Thank You Card 2 card
Abstract Ornament Thank You Card 2 by FloralbyFred
Browse more Thanks Cards



Now these are for any occasion:



No comments:

Post a Comment