About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Amateur Radio Stuff

Amateur radio enthusiasts are just regular guys that enjoy reaching out on the airwaves. I am fortunate enough to count myself among them and enjoy it a lot. "Hams" as we're often called provide a valuable service to our communities such as, communications for special events and/or emergencies. In the course of operating your "rig" a number of things will be collected. Here are some of my offerings to the community of Amateur Radio enthusiasts.



FM Rocks Speaker doodle
FM Rocks Speaker by FloralbyFred
See other ipod speakers available on Zazzle.


No comments:

Post a Comment