About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Friday, December 16, 2011

A Puzzling Situation

The puzzles were so much fun to design, I decided to make some more. First up is some moths and some butterflies. I never do get tired of seeing these colorful creatures in their natural habitat. Enjoy!



Butterfly Puzzle 3 puzzle
Butterfly Puzzle 3 by FloralbyFred
Browse Zazzle for a different jigsaw puzzle


Moth Puzzle puzzle
Moth Puzzle by FloralbyFred
Shop for other puzzle designs.


Next up are some wildflowers I shot in the Anza Borrego Desert Park.
Wildflower Puzzle 5 puzzle
Wildflower Puzzle 5 by FloralbyFred
Browse other Floral Puzzles


Lastly, this beautiful bright colorful cactus flower was shot in the same park, Anza Borrego.

No comments:

Post a Comment