About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New! Yellow on White Water Color Daffodil

 

 

Feed: Floral and Nature Images by Fred Flyfisher Fotos: Zazzle.com Store:
Posted on: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 7:23 AM
Author: FloralbyFred
Subject: Yellow on White Water Color Daffodil

 

A really pretty watercolor image of yellow and white daffodils. Love that lighting! It also says "Love" on the front. The inside front cover has this poem: "Through all the changes in my life, your love has remained constant and unconditional. Though at times you may have questioned, worried or wondered... you never stopped loving me. On this day of love I want you to know how very much that means. You who have loved me first, love me best. Thank you for all the love you've shared. Happy Valentine's Day" (Author unknown) Photo copyright © 2012 Fred Ziegler


View article...

No comments:

Post a Comment