About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

New! Sunset Beach For Love Birthday

 

 

Feed: Floral and Nature Images by Fred Flyfisher Fotos: Zazzle.com Store:
Posted on: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 9:13 AM
Author: FloralbyFred
Subject: Sunset Beach For Love Birthday

 

This nicely shot sunset beach image was shot near San Simeon, California. On the front it reads "For my Love" and, the inside reads "On Your Birthday." Copyright © 2011 Fred Ziegler


View article...

No comments:

Post a Comment