About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wrap It Up!

Wrap it up for Christmas is what I'm talking about. I know most of us really hate seeing Christmas products in stores so soon. Unfortunately, I have to design my holiday stuff well in advance of the holidays. While I enjoy any holiday to spend time with my family, Christmas is probably my favorite time of year. Below you'll find my recent giftwrap designs for Christmas. I also have an entire section of my store centered around Christmas so, please have a look at it here: Florals by Fred Christmas

Enjoy "Angels We Have Heard On High" performed by Third Day.




Green Frosty S'mores Snowman Gift Wrap
Green Frosty S'mores Snowman Gift Wrap by FloralbyFred
Check out Holiday Wrapping Paper online at zazzle
Pink Christmas Holly Wrapping Paper
Pink Christmas Holly Wrapping Paper by FloralbyFred
View other Holiday Wrapping Paper at Zazzle.com
Christmas Holly Gift Wrap Paper
Christmas Holly Gift Wrap Paper by FloralbyFred
View more Holiday Wrapping Paper at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment