About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Friday, October 18, 2013

15% OFF!!

As you know, I started carrying leggings and scarves recently. I've been designing leggings for the Christmas season. Maybe these will help get you into the spirit of the season? I don't know but, I do know we can all use some cheer this year. Zazzle is offering 15% Off Scarves and Leggings Use Checkout Code: WARMHOLIDAYS, Offer expires 12/31/2013 11:59 PM (PT)

Here's a link to all of the scarves and leggings.

Here's the leggings I have to offer for the joyous season of Christmas. Remember they're available in sizes S- XL and,  12 cool colors!


Minimalist Holly on White Legging
Minimalist Holly on White Legging by FloralbyFred
Find more Holiday Leggings at Zazzle
Holly Tapered on White Legging Tights
Holly Tapered on White Legging Tights by FloralbyFred
Shop for Holiday Leggings online at Zazzle.com
Holly Tapered on Black Legging
Holly Tapered on Black Legging by FloralbyFred
See other Holiday Leggings at zazzle

Holly Tapered on Black Legging by FloralbyFred
View leggings online at zazzle.com
Holly on Green Legging Tights
Holly on Green Legging Tights by FloralbyFred
Find other Holiday Leggings at zazzle.com
Holly on White Legging Tights
Holly on White Legging Tights by FloralbyFred
Check out more Holiday Leggings at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment