About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Savior

When I designed these I had a song that I like on my mind. It's titled "Mighty to Save." What a thought that Jesus paid the ultimate price that we can have a relationship with the Father.

Here's a link to the song from Hillsong: "Mighty to Save"


Savior T Shirts
Savior T Shirts by ScriptureClassics
Browse Holy T-Shirts online at Zazzle.com
Savior Shirts
Savior Shirts by ScriptureClassics
Get the best in custom t-shirt printing at zazzle.com.
Savior T Shirt
Savior T Shirt by ScriptureClassics
View other Holy T-Shirts at Zazzle.com
New! Savior Pullover Sweatshirts by Scripture Classics #gift #zazzle #photogift #bible #Christian http://www.zazzle.com/savior_pullover_sweatshirts-235548274748434962?CMPN=addthis&lang=en&rf=238304596697812645
Savior Shirts
Savior Shirts by ScriptureClassics
Get the best in custom tshirt printing at Zazzle
Savior T-shirts
Savior T-shirts by ScriptureClassics
Make your t shirt custom from zazzle.com.
Savior
Savior by ScriptureClassics
Make a necktie on zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment