About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

HAM

First off, this is not about meat. It's about Ham radio or Amateur Radio if you like. Don't ask me where the moniker Ham radio comes from, I don't know. Long story short, I'm in the Amateur Radio Service here in the US.
It's a hobby for those whose interests range from astronomy to zoology and everything in between. There are so many ways to utilize amateur radio in daily living that it boggles the mind. For instance, I have fishing buddies that are Hams. We use our radios to keep in the know on where each other is while on outings. Of course it can help us zero in on where the fish are biting too. I use Amateur Radio to keep in touch with family members while we're traveling in a caravan. The list literally goes on and on. Perhaps the most well known and extremely important use for the service is during and after emergencies.
I have created some new products with the Amateur Radio enthusiast in mind. I hope you like them and will consider a purchase for yourself or one of your Ham Radio friends, if you have any. If you don't have any Ham friends you should make some. They'll be invaluable for communicating with your loved ones when all else fails.


Beam Antenna and Callsign Droid RAZR Cover
Beam Antenna and Callsign Droid RAZR Cover by FloralbyFred
Check out Amateur radio Casemate Cases online at zazzle
Beam Antenna and Callsign Case For The iPhone 4
Beam Antenna and Callsign Case For The iPhone 4 by FloralbyFred
Browse more Amateur radio Casemate Cases at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment