About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

HAM again?

Yes, it's the second time around but, I'm still not talking about microwaved leftovers from last week's dinner. I'm still talking about Amateur Radio and the products I offer that are ways to show off your love of the hobby. Have a look and, I appreciate your support in all it's forms!

Interested in learning more about Amateur Radio? Look here: ARRL


Beam Antenna and Callsign Keychain
Beam Antenna and Callsign Keychain by FloralbyFred
Shop for Amateur radio Keychains online at Zazzle.com
Beam Antenna and Callsign Laptop Sleeves
Beam Antenna and Callsign Laptop Sleeves by FloralbyFred
Check out other Amateur radio Laptop Sleeves at zazzle.com
Beam Antenna and Callsign Samsung Galaxy SIII Covers
Beam Antenna and Callsign Samsung Galaxy SIII Covers by FloralbyFred
Find more Amateur radio Casemate Cases at Zazzle
Beam Antenna and Callsign Water Bottle
Beam Antenna and Callsign Water Bottle by FloralbyFred
Check out other Amateur radio Water Bottles at zazzle.com
Beam Antenna and Callsign Stickers
Beam Antenna and Callsign Stickers by FloralbyFred
Browse Amateur radio Stickers online at Zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment