About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Want to get Mugged?

Then just come on over to zazzle and find the mug you want! I have many cool designs to choose from, including these I just added today. Drink that morning cup o' joe from a mug that you will love. High quality  is key in these ceramic mugs. If a beer stein or travel mug is more to your liking, click on the link under the image of the mug that says see it on "x"styles. You won't be disappointed. I have a number of these and they are all great!


No comments:

Post a Comment