About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Kick Continues

I'm still on the snowflake kick and I'm wondering how many different ways you can ask about the snow conditions.... These designs are really quite simple to create in Photoshop. I color the background then use a prush to "stamp" the snowflake on the image. Sometimes I add a vignette or some other border or filter in filter forge 2.0. As you can see the results are nice and they're fun too.
Got Snow? 1 Stamp stamp
Got Snow? 1 Stamp by FloralbyFred
Create stamps on zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment