About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall Scripture Posters

These are from the same set as yesterday's post but, I've added some favorite scriptures to them plus, they're posters not cards. At any rate I hope somebody likes them. ;-) All of these have to do with thanks and Thanksgiving. Something the Christian should practice daily as an outpouring of what's in our hearts. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment