About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Back to School?

It's coming, we all know it. We can't forestall it. School is coming soon! Here are some products that may help get into the swing of things.

First, one for the teachers.
It even has a quote: Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions. ~Author Unknown

Koala Back to School Color T-Shirt shirt
Koala Back to School Color T-Shirt by FloralbyFred
Browse Zazzle for another teezazzle.com
A cute little Koala bear seems to say I don't wanna go back to school! I remember that feeling myself. I shot this image at the San Diego Zoo.



What a cool picture of this polar bear. Shot him at the San Diego Zoo as well.


I forgot what animal this is but, it's at the Zoo!

This wise old elephant looks as if he teach us a thing or two about life!


No comments:

Post a Comment