About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

New! Smoke Bush in Joshua Tree

 

 

Feed: Floral and Nature Images by Fred Flyfisher Fotos: Zazzle.com Store:
Posted on: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 9:10 AM
Author: FloralbyFred
Subject: Smoke Bush in Joshua Tree

 

From a recent outing to Joshua Tree National Monument. The smoke bush is very common in the lower Mojave Desert region. Shot right after a rare winter storm, the sky had some amazing clouds and was deep blue. It's amazing to me how far you can gaze into the distance here. On flickr, this image received over 10,000 views in 3 days and 182 likes at my last check. Copyright © 2015 Fred Ziegler


View article...

No comments:

Post a Comment