About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

New! Hallowed Be Thy Name

 

 

Feed: Floral and Nature Images by Fred Flyfisher Fotos: Zazzle.com Store:
Posted on: Saturday, February 14, 2015 8:27 PM
Author: FloralbyFred
Subject: Hallowed Be Thy Name

 

Hallowed Be Thy Name... Good words to live by! From the Gospel of Luke, chapter 11 verse 2.
An exceptional sunset that was shot during an event I was shooting at my church. Notice those awesome sunbeams spreading out over the top of the clouds. All I can say is wow! Copyright © 2012 Fred Ziegler
This image was honored on Flickr with an Explore. Out of the literally thousands upon thousands of images uploaded every day, they choose 500 to bestow this honor on. See all my Explored photos here:
Fred Flyfisher's Explore


View article...

No comments:

Post a Comment