About Florals by Fred





I have changed the format on my blog. The landing page will show a comprehensive feed of everything I create on Zazzle.com. On the tabs under the header picture are links to here and to pages of what I decide to talk about arranged by months. Any comments? Please leave one!

All of the photographs on this blog are copyright © protected by Fred Ziegler, all rights reserved.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Recent Sales

February was a slow month for me sales-wise. When it gets slow it's time to hunker down and keep on going. Not easy to do either!

Sometimes it's interesting to see what people are buying. These are presented in no particular order. I'm grateful for each and every one. Thanks for looking!

Riff Rafters Bumper Sticker
Riff Rafters Bumper Sticker by FloralbyFred
See more 020 Bumper Stickers at zazzle.com
Psalm 119:105 Magnet
Psalm 119:105 Magnet by FloralbyFred
View additional magnets from zazzle.com.
Matthew 6:33- 34 Poster
Matthew 6:33- 34 Poster by FloralbyFred
Browse more Holy Posters at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment